20 August 2013

Fixed the pipe, ran the horse off, found its owner (so I thought). Here was our exchange.
H: “Hey Abilio, your horse has been loose at Cloudbridge.”
A: “Oh dios mio, the horse.”
H: “Well, it’s been causing some damage, actually, it broke some pipes and it’s been -“
A: “Ach, no, don’t tell me, it’s not my horse. It’s my son’s horse, but everyone thinks it’s mine, I get all the blame when it gets out, it’s a terrible horse and it gets into everything; he doesn’t keep it fenced in, and I get the blame.”
H: “Okay…. well, then could you tell your son that I left it up by the Uran properties? And that it’s been causing damage at Cloudbridge?”
A: “I will, I will; but just don’t go thinking that the horse is mine.”
Blaming your kids: classic. On the bright side, this issue has been overcome. Success!

No comments:

Post a Comment